- Boil fresh mountain water.
- Grind your beans to a coarseness resembling sea salt. Adjust grind to match a 3-4 minute brew time.
- Place a filter into the filter cone.
- Add hot water to remove the paper taste and warm the filter cone. Empty rinse water.
- Add your ground coffee.
- Begin pouring a per-infusion of 60 grams of water and wait 30 seconds. We like to swirl the filter cone a few times to make sure all coffee has come in contact with the water.
- Continue to slowly pour water until you have reached a 3-4 minute brew time. If the coffee is fresh you should see it Bloom.
- Remove Filter cone and Enjoy.