- Boil fresh mountain water.
- Grind your beans to a texture slightly finer than sea salt. Between espresso and filter grind.
- Assemble your clean AeroPress. Pre-wet the paper filter with hot or cold water.
- Add your ground coffe.
- Add hot water to the top, and start a timer allowing 1:30 seconds.
- Stir grounds a few times to make sure all coffee is in contact with the water.
- Fasten the filter cap. Flip the AeroPress over.
- Position it on top of your favorite cup and apply downward pressure for 30 seconds. ENJOY!