- Boil fresh mountain water.
- Grind your beans to a coarseness resembling sea salt.We like to use a burr grinder or small portable hand grinder. Adjust grind to match approx. 3 minute brew time.
- Place a filter into the filter cone.
- Add hot water to remove the paper taste and warm the filter cone. Empty rinse water.
- Add your ground coffee.
- Begin pouring a per-infusion of 100 grams of water and wait 1 minute. We like to swirl the filter cone a few times to make sure all coffee has come in contact with the water.
- Continue to slowly pour 100 grams of water each minute with a total brew time of a 3 minutes. Adjust the grind and your flow rate until you get near 3 minutes.
- We also like to swirl at the end to get a nice even flat coffee bed. Wait a few minutes to drink and for the origin flavours to show up. Enjoy.